Keeping an administration or bookkeeping is one of the activities that do not require much time for many independent entrepreneurs. However, invoicing is a pleasant part of doing business. After you have completed your freelance project or job, it is time to send an invoice.
To help you as a freelancer or handyman with creating your own invoices, you can download examples of an invoice below. You can use these invoice examples without obligation to prepare your own invoice and customize it to your own house style, corporate identity or design with the logo of your company.
Download invoice sample
Download the invoice example like the example below and use it without obligation to prepare your own invoices and send them to your clients:
Download an example of an invoice
The appearance and layout of an invoice is your own choice, no rules apply. As an employee, always state at least the following basic information on your invoice:
- A unique and consecutive invoice number.
- Your company name, your company's address and your VAT number.
- Date on which the products or services were delivered.
- Your Chamber of Commerce number.
- Name and address of your customer.
- A short description of the products or services you have supplied and the numbers.
- The VAT rate that you charge, the VAT amount, and the total of the amount to be paid.
- Your bank account number and payment term.